– Our Process –
Midlake Builders’ mission, along with delivering a custom home of exceptional quality, is to have our clients be as happy and excited during the building process as they are the day they move in.
- Ideas for your new home: style, size, family needs, etc.
- Determine “must have” features
- Where are you in the building process?
- Working with an architect/designer
- Budget considerations
- Schedule site visit if needed
- Time frame
- Visit some of the homes we’ve built
- See firsthand our quality workmanship – fit and finish.
Retain Our Services
- With a small deposit you’ll reserve a spot on our construction schedule
Fine Tune Details
- Discuss product selections
- Review requirements for design
- Establish site requirements
- Verify local zoning and environmental requirements
- Work with your architect/designer or ours
- Prepare cost estimate based on floor plans, elevations and selections
- Establish allowances
- Determine site development costs
- Review contract
- Establish timeline
- Project review
- Meet with your project superintendent
- Construction schedule
- Introduction to your personal project portal
- Watch as your dream becomes a reality
- We take care of you after the building is done
What our Clients have to Say
“Bob built us a home that we will be proud of for generations to come. His follow-up after the build was unexpected and unparalleled. Bob is the only builder I would trust with the substantial investment of a new home. He is the greatest!”
– Home Building Guide –
We know the home building process can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve put together a Planning Guide with many of the questions that come up during the initial stages of the building process.